Wednesday 16 February 2022

You suffer more, when you are angry..

What did I learn today, I will tell you in short.
I was listening to Sadguru, and he was explaining about the implications of anger..
Number one thing is that when you become angry you cross the line of sanity and enter into the relm of insanity, and if you keep crossing the line on regular basis, one day you may never return..
Second thing is that when you become angry you suffer more than your victims. So, why you get yourself in such situation for yourself and too all by yourself..
Third thing, when you allow situations to decide the course of your actions, you your body and mind learn thing in that way.. and whenever there will be situation you mind and body will cease to work..
These all three things are very important and manageable when we are sane. Hence, it becomes very important that we remain in our senses and do not create situation that one day we become mad.
That all for now. If you like this message from a sage then you can follow him and listen to him directly.. Otherwise you please follow my blog, like it and give your valuable comment. I will be grateful to you if you share it with your friends. Thanks a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You suffer more, when you are angry..

What did I learn today, I will tell you in short. I was listening to Sadguru, and he was explaining about the implications of anger.. ...